The Solar Commons Project is part of the Minnesota Design Center at the College of Design at the University of Minnesota. The team is led by Professor Kathryn Milun, a legal anthropologist, and includes researchers in law, art, architecture, engineering, economics, and computer science.
Additional research team members
- Cole Carlson, Mechanical / Energy Engineer, P.E., C.E.M., LEED AP BD+C at Obernel Engineering
- Timothy M. Walsh, Shareholder, Henson Efron, P.A., Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Maria D. Pitner, Henson Efron, P.A., Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Ellen McMahon, Associate Dean and Professor, School of Art, College of Fine Arts, University of Arizona
- Dorsey Kaufmann, Artist (artist of the beautiful Solar Commons Tiles & Game)
- Karlito Espinosa, Artist (artist of the Solar Commons Mural in Tucson, AZ)